The Marriage Course
Next date: at 7.45pm
The Marriage Course is a seven session course helping couples to build marriages that adapt and adjust to changes in life.
The Marriage Course was developed by Nicky and Sila Lee for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationships.
Married or in a long term relationship? Excellent, The Marriage Course is for you!
Julian & Fiona Rowlandson will be hosting the course, each evening allows time to focus on yourselves as a couple.
Don’t worry there is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over the seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
Why do the course?
The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication. It is the same with marriage. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
See a short video Marriage Course Trailer
Don’t take it from us, here is what others have said…
”it’s a personal fun night”
“a brilliant way to invest in each other”
“a great way to enhance / learn skills to help you build a strong marriage”
“there is something for everyone whatever stage you are at”
£30 per couple (assistance available if required, contact the church office)